THIS IS A BLOG CONTAINING INFORMATION ABOUT E.P.F.O AND ITS WORKING.EPFO IS CONTINUOUSLY WORKING FOR THE WELFARE OF THE MEMBERS AND GIVING THEM BEST FACILITIES.BUT MANY MEMBERS DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE ONLINE FACILITIES AND THE TYPE OF FORMS USED TO GET E.P.F.O FACILITIES ,WE HAVE CREATED THIS BLOG TO GIVE THE READERS ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FACILITIES GIVEN BY E.P.F.O.

Monday 9 April 2012

3 Tips For Human Resource Management

3 Tips For Human Resource Management

Here’s an exerpt from my Nonprofit Operations Toolkit about three Human Resource steps I take in my nonprofit.

1. I keep the organizational personnel manual in compliance with state employment law.

2. I created procedures for hiring new employees, an orientation and training manual for new employees, and a step-by-step procedure for training those new employees.

3. I keep employment records up to date and created a procedure for the standard way information is stored in the employment files.

The items I track in the employment records include: employee attendance, disciplinary warnings, vacation requests, employment hiring forms, and benefit enrollment forms.

This information comes in handy if an employee dispute arises or if I am called before the local Unemployment Insurance Board for a hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment